Saturday, April 8, 2017

#2 Gender Discussion Questions



Q: Did you parents treat their sons and daughters differently?
 
A: Yes, especially my father treats me in a conservative way. Since I became 20 years old, he was almost spying on me whenever I met my boyfriends. Nevertheless, he also out of nowhere came up anywhere. That made me feel scared. On the other hand, he doesn't care about my brothers' relationships.
 
 
Q: What are the best and worst parts of being your gender?
 
A: The best part of my gender is a lot of, diverse opportunities for the beauty industry. I know that beauty products for male exist, but in the world, still has many stuff for female in beauty industry. I feel blessed that I could try different kinds of make-ups so that I look good and cover my flaws of face.
The worst parts of my gender is that we have a great deal of obstacles as a woman. In terms of rates of glass ceiling, dividing up the house chores among couples, the wage gap, female victims of crimes, there are many things women fight for gender equality.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment